Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Gold Dreamsicle Necklace

What is your favorite color this fall? Do you like the fall colors or the new black & white combination?

One of my favorite stones this fall is Carnelian and I especially love it because it looks great on all skin tones (even mine)!!

I found this amazing strand at the International Gem & Jewelry Show in Houston.  And I just had to have them!  They are a brillant color of deep orange with very few flaws! Unfortunately, the seller only had one strand with this gorgeous color so I couldn't buy more...





Beautiful faceted Carnelian nuggets are featured on this necklace with gold tone wire balls, hammered disks and gold filled chain.

I will be making earrings to match this necklace as well! Enjoy!

Available on my etsy shop:
The Gold Dreamscicle Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment