Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Upcoming craft shows around Cypress, TX

There are a few craft shows coming up around Cypress, TX that you might be interested in visiting. I will not be participating in 2 of them since I already have plans for those Saturdays. However, there is an event on November 14 & 15 and another event on December 5. Please let me know if you would like to participate and need contact information.

The other craft show is going to be held on December 1st & 2nd (Tuesday & Wednesday). It is called the Augusta Pines Holiday Trunk Show. I have not decided if I will be participating and it might be too late - there are only 50 vendors allowed. You can visit the website for more information: www.augustapinestrunkshow.com.

Hope this information helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment